Fan group Life Bottle Productions has announced that a group of fans is currently hard at work doing what Bandai Namco has not yet done; giving Tales of the Abyss an HD Remaster.
Details on the project’s progress or the like have not been provided yet, but an Open Beta is currently available and accessible via the team’s Discord server. Intrigued testers are encouraged to join the community and help out with this ambitious effort. Further, artists are expressly implied as those who would be especially helpful for the project.
For an idea of what the current HD remaster process looks like, Life Bottle Productions’ tweet on the matter has shared two comparison shots, viewable below:
Those yearning to help out can access the Life Bottle Prodctions’ Discord Server via their Twitter profile. This fan team has also been working on English fan translation patches for the PSP and PlayStation 2 versions of Tales of Rebirth, a title that has never been localized.
Speaking of Tales of the Abyss, the entire anime series was recently officially uploaded onto YouTube.
- Check out our positive review of Tales of Arise’s PlayStation 5 version.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the number of Tales of entries, we shared our thoughts on the best 5 entries newcomers should start with.
- Bandai Namco has added a Tales of series gallery app on PSN and Xbox.
- We wrote 5 tips beginners of Tales of Arise should know before fully diving in.
- For cultured individuals, I shared my top 5 Tales of waifus, with some rather unconventional picks.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.