Kingdom Hearts modders continue to impress, as a new one by fan Ashura1756, under the name “Project Nachtflugel,” implements a fully playable Yozora into Kingdom Hearts III. He utilizes his standard weapons in combat, the ones seen in the Verum Rex commercial and the Secret Episodes, though Formchanging and Shotlocks are currently not useable. Additionally, while most of Yozora has been animated for several scenarios, there are a few instances where errors understandably occur.
Ashura1756 is still working on the mod with planned Formchanges that seem really cool in concept. To download this mod and to view more details on its inclusions as well as crash precautions and future updates, check out its home page on Nexus Mods.
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- The Kingdom Hearts community is hosting 2 ambitious fan-led events this month, March Caprice and KH20.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Kingdom Hearts media accounts sharing art of Sora commemorating Final Fantasy VII’s 25-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
- Check out the legendary fan-made videos, titled “The 13th Clash”.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.