Falcom Announces New The Legend of Heroes: Gagharv Trilogy Mobile Game; Global Distribution Planned
Developer Nihon Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo has announced that South Korean developer FOW GAMES will create a mobile game within The Legend of Heroes: Gagharv trilogy.
Not much information was shared regarding what fans or newcomers can expect from this project other than it being a new story set in the series. Additionally, global distribution with local languages in each area has been confirmed, but once again, precise details have not yet been provided.
For those unaware of what the Gagharv trilogy comprises, it contains the third, fourth, and fifth entries in The Legend of Heroes franchise proper. The stories here are connected, as they occur in the same world, but it is entirely separate from the currently ongoing Trails series. These three games are The Legend of Heroes III: The White Witch, The Legend of Heroes IV: A Tear of Vermillion, and The Legend of Heroes V: Cagesong of the Ocean.
While these entries were localized on PSP, those remakes and their collective translation quality are not quite beloved by fans, instead earning mixed to negative reception.
Earlier this year, fan translation team Geofront announced that they are working on a fan translation of the PC version of The Legend of Heroes III: The White Witch, which is generally seen as the best iteration of the title.
We’ll be sure to keep you all updated on all forthcoming news regarding this unexpected mobile title and the Geofront fan translation.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero is now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam.
- Check out our review.
- View our 10 Beginner’s Tips.
- View our 100% completion guide spanning quests, fishing, recipes, and much more.
- Check out all of the in-game treasure chest messages exclusive to the localized release.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 7, 2023.
- All English Voices
- Opening Movie Trailer
- Limited Edition & Merchandise
- VR Support & Carry-Over Bonuses Announced
- Story Trailer
- Deluxe Edition
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure is releasing for Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam at the following times:
- March 14, 2023 – North America
- March 17, 2023 – Europe
- March 24, 2023 – Australia, New Zealand
Additional coverage for the game is listed below:
- Official Website Update #1
- Official Website Update #2
- Story Trailer & March 2023 Release Date
- Reverse Cover Vote
- Before Playing Trails to Azure, Check Out This Bridging Drama CD Taking Place After Zero, Translated by Fans
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2023.
- The Trails series was recently confirmed to have sold over 7 million units worldwide.
- Check out our Beginner’s Guide to the Trails series.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam in Japan.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sin is now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in Japan. Check out our latest coverage, which also acts as an avenue for previous extensive instances of doing so.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.