Compile Heart has revealed a new Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord Collector’s Edition exclusive to Japanese retailer Ebten, comprising the following:
All of the following items come inside a special box with a newly-drawn illustration:
- Three illustrations that can be stacked to form a single artwork
- A soundtrack set with two CDs. Featuring 12 lyricized songs by the characters that appear in the game, plus over 40 from the game’s main soundtrack.
- Pippin Paper Craft
- 3D Crystal of Tiara and Eryn
- A visual artbook that includes a short novel
- Musical scores of two piano arrangements of songs in the game.
Lastly, all purchases, regardless of the chosen edition, will include the following tapestry:
Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord is releasing in Japan on September 15, 2022, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch. We’ll be sure to keep you all updated on any further announcements for this unexpected new entry and potential localization news.
In Fairy Fencer F Refrain Chord, “song” is the key to the game, and the Divas can use special skills to enhance allies within range. A new system called “Dramatic Resonance” is also introduced, in which the songs of allies and enemies overlap to create a “mashup” of sorts, for up to 6 songs at once, thus allowing the player to feel an unprecedented sense of excitement as if they were watching the climax of a TV anime.
This game news was previously teased under the newly unveiled Galapagos RPG Evolve brand.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.