Distributor Nighthawk Interactive announced that the Dodge Roll developed and Devovler Digital published ruthless bullet hell dungeon crawler Enter the Gungeon has a Nintendo Switch retail edition that’s out now in North American retail stores.
The retail release comes with all previously released DLC including final DLC pack “A Farewell to Arms,” the exclusive “Shotgun Kin” playable skin, the original soundtrack, as well as new collectibles including exclusive stickers, an exclusive Bullet Kin papercraft and reversible jacket artwork. If this jampacked retail package sounds good to you (we definitely think it does) and you want to get your hands on it, it’s available for $29.99 in major stores including Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop.
Here’s the full rundown of what’s included in the retail edition:
- Retail Exclusives – The physical version comes equipped with the exclusive “Shotgun Kin” playable skin, reversible jacket artwork, the game’s original soundtrack, limited edition stickers and an exclusive Bullet Kin papercraft.
- Previously Released Content – Players who pick up the game at retail can battle through all previously released DLC, including the final update, “A Farewell to Arms.”
- Local Co-op – When the bullet hell becomes too hellish or if there aren’t enough bullets flying around the screen, players can grab a friend for local co-op to crusade through the Gungeon together.
- The Legendary Gungeon – The constantly-evolving bullet hell fortress blends hand-designed rooms within a procedurally-generated labyrinth bent on destroying all that enter its walls as it continually raises the stakes and the challenges.
- The Cult of the Gundead – The Gungeon is littered with zealous Cult of the Gundead, disciples of the gun that will stop at nothing to defend their temple. Each enemy type wields unique firing patterns that players will need to learn in order to survive.
- The Gungeoneers – Several unlikely heroes are at the player’s disposal, each burdened by a deep regret and in search of a way to change their past, no matter the cost. Filled with equal parts courage and desperation, these adventurers won’t hesitate to do what it takes to make it to their goal alive.
- The Guns – Players discover and unlock scores of unique guns, each with its own unique tactics and ammunition. These guns unleash everything, from the tried-and-true medley of missiles, lasers, and cannonballs to the bizarrely effective volley of rainbows, fish, foam darts, and bees. Yes, bees.
In case you didn’t know, Enter the Gungeon is a constantly evolving gunfight dungeon crawler that allows players to choose from a team of unlikely heroes as they battle their way to the bottom of the Gungeon in search of its ultimate treasure. It’s pretty tough, to say the least, so players have to make sure to be ready for anything by customizing weapons and stocking up on items in order to survive several challenging and evolving levels filled with the dangerous yet adorable enemies and fearsome bosses.
Go ahead and check out what the retail edition offers thanks to the trailer and images below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.