The game features over 200 Elunes (the monsters to collect), each with its own set of Ultimate Skills and combat cutscenes. Players can also train and evolve their Elune over time. Each dimension in the game features a variety of stage to battle through where players can assemble a team of Elunes that have the power to add various buffs and bonuses depending on the party. Bosses in the game will yield high reward and Legendary Equipment to make the battles worthwhile and players can participate in PvP combat to show off their skills.
At launch, players will also be able to acquire one of the five legendary monsters who are more powerful than the others:
- McCarthy – from Meta, but unlike the other disciples, was born and raised on the Starship. He was once the head of a notorious cartel but after becoming undead by way of a curse, he began to reflect on his life and started fighting for justice. He is a legendary debuffer, using his ultimate skill “Heaven’s Outlaw” he is able to attack all enemies on the field while inflicting a Weakening Effect
- Baldr – Baldr is credited by Zata as being the top swordsman in Meta. He uses a sword imbued with the power of the Flame Dragon, Fafnir. Though he spent most of his childhood sick in bed, he was able to transform into the highest-ranking swordsman in all of Meta through his strenuous training and sheer effort. This high DPS Elune deals massive damage with his ultimate move “Flame Dragon’s Rage” which attacks an enemy twice with a potential to clear the cooldown 100% if the enemy has the Blaze status
- Mikazuki – A goblin swordswoman who has been residing in Mt. Sky since long ago. She once worked together with Humans to defeat evil Specters and help them build what is now known as Sky Mountain Palace. However, those same Humans sealed her away due to a fear of her powers. Even though she has finally been released by Haemosu, she still harbors a grudge against Humans. This debuffer Elune has a chance to curse weakened enemies with her ultimate move “Goblin Strike” which deals devastating damage to all enemies on the field.
- Wei Wei – A stranger from a distant Dimension where not even the power of the Creator can reach. She used to be an actress and an idol in a non-magical world, but an unknown force drew her into the world of Elunes. However, Wei Wei firmly believes this bizarre world is some sort of a commercial studio designed by her producer, except for the fact that the magic used by this studio’s extras is way too realistic to be computer graphics. This Support type Elune is able to increase ally Elune attacks with her ultimate move “Sweet Temptation.”
- Caroline – An officer of Alvida’s Air Pirates who fights with huge guns on her back. She acts rough, as she’s spent an underprivileged childhood in the slums of Ilium. She listens to hardcore rock and roll music during her leisure time and defines everything she finds interesting as “rock.” Even if she seems to be on bad terms with Victoria who acts elegantly, she actually works in perfect harmony with her. As a high DPS focused Elune, she can wipe out large groups of enemies with her ultimate move “Devastation,” which is aptly named as she attacks all enemies 14 times.
You can watch the new cinematic character trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.