Bandai Namco released patch note details for Elden Ring Patch Version 1.10, available now for players.
The update adds various new fixes and improvements to equipment. The full list can be read below:
PvP-exclusive balance adjustments (The adjustments in this section do not affect single-player or cooperative play.)
- Increased poise damage of all weapons and some spells and incantations.
- Increased poise when attacking with some skills, spells, incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise.
- Added damage reduction when performing attacks with some skills, spells and incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise.
- Critical hit angles have been extended.
- Decreased the invulnerability window of the Quick Step and Hound’s Step skills.
- Decreased the damage reduction granted by some skills, incantations and items.
General balance adjustments
- Increased critical hit damage.
- Decreased recovery time after a missed critical hit.
- Increased poise damage of attacks that occur after missing a critical hit.
Bug Fixes and other changes
- Adjusted the player damage animation so that the attack direction is not unintentionally shifted when getting hit while attacking with some types of weapons that generates poise.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some spells and incantations from causing damage while under the effect of some skills and items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects of the Sacred Order skill to continue after switching weapons.
- Corrected some text in certain languages.
The publisher added that they plan to continue to support the game with updates in the future.
Elden Ring features the action systems that FromSoftware has proven effective through their Dark Souls series, but the team has also focused on building a narrative with this title. With the help of Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin, the game features a fantasy story where players control the fate of this world.
Users will meet various characters with their own motivations that may end up helping or hindering progression. Throughout the game, one will choose the fate of this cursed land by unraveling its secrets and myths.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.