Bandai Namco has announced a closed network test for Elden Ring on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. It’ll run between November 12 and November 14, and registrations will be open until November 1st via http://www.eldenring.com/CNT.
The new From Software game is a highly anticipated experience. It was first revealed to the public as a collaboration between the Japanese company, nowadays mostly known for their Souls games, and the American writer George R.R. Martin.
It’s important to note that this early look at Elden Ring will allow the company to better gauge its technical aspects. It’s also important to note it won’t be necessary to subscribe to online services to enjoy the test either, allowing any owner of the current PlayStation and Xbox systems to be eligible to the closed test.
The network test will run five times for the people chosen to participate. By opening the registration link, you can see the test hours in your local time, but this is the list for the Pacific Time Zone (the Western USA timezone):
- Session 1 – November 12th (Fri) from 3:00am to 6:00am PT
- Session 2 – November 12th (Fri) from 7:00pm to 10:00pm PT
- Session 3 – November 13th (Sat) from 11:00am to 2:00pm PT
- Session 4 – November 14th (Sun) from 3:00pm to 6:00pm PT
- Session 5 – November 14th (Sun) from 7:00pm to 10:00pm PT
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.