Dear Villagers released a new update trailer for the Midgar Studio developed RPG Edge of Eternity, available now via Steam Early Access.
The update, titled Chapter 3, will launch for free on July 17 for Steam players. Chapter 3 will allow players to explore new areas and continue the adventure of Daryon and Selene as they search for a cure for the all-consuming Corrosion that will save Heryon.
Additionally, the publisher released a new trailer showing environments and enemies from the update. Players can also get a preview of where they’ll be able to explore as they continue their journey.
Edge of Eternity launched in Steam Early Access in 2018. Since it entered the program, the game has been receiving regular updates. The most recent update has been detailed in a blog post and is available now:
- Fixed a bug that could send a monster at world origin (underground) when trying to move within a small area
- Fixed a bug that could send a monster or a player at world origin (underground) when a battle starts within small areas
- Fixed a bug that could stack multiple audio areas at the same time (music and ambiance)
- Fixed a bug that could propagate NaN values in the rendering in some rare conditions, (was provoking the corrupted black screen issue)
- Fixed a performance drop when opening the world map
- Fixed a bug that could softlock the game with Nekaroo scent tracking
- Fixed a graphics bug with Cave Mushrooms and some trees in Herelsor
- Minor performance optimization in the forest area
- The ocean will now take atmosphere scattering into account
Edge of Eternity is also planned to release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
You can check out the new trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.