Square Enix Japan has shared a new extensive trailer for their upcoming adventure spinoff, Dragon Quest Treasures.
The video meticulously highlights various game features, the setting, the cast, and much more. For a deeper dive into this title’s mechanics, world, and cast, check out our avenues of dedicated coverage listed in this article’s conclusion.
Moreover, Square Enix confirmed that physical and digital pre-orders are now available at select retailers. Pre-order purchases of the standard edition will provide the following in-game benefits:
- Chimaera Wings
- Better Buddy Bullets
- Fullheal Pellets
Further, a Digital Deluxe edition was announced and includes the following items alongside the aforementioned standard edition bonuses:
- Three monster allies
- Batches of Bestest Buddy Bullets
- Omniheal Bombs.
You can view the latest Dragon Quest Treasures trailer below:
Dragon Quest Treasures is releasing for Nintendo Switch worldwide on December 9, 2022.
- Release date and new screenshots.
- Setting & character news.
- Gameplay mechanics and Japanese screenshots.
- English screenshots and the English voice cast.
- Gameplay loop alongside treasure classifications alongside pre-orders being available + bonuses.
- Monster recruitment, species & fortes; new English screenshots.
- Story & Exploration Trailer; Japanese
Dragon Quest Treasures follows Erik and Mia, both prominent characters from Dragon Quest XI, with Erik even having been a party member. However, in this title, these siblings are taken away from the Viking ship they normally reside in to a new world called Draconia, housing a myriad of treasures, including the Seven Dragonstones. Conveniently, Erik and Mia can communicate with the monsters here, allowing for integral cooperation regarding treasure hunting.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.