Dragon Quest Treasures Special Pack
Release Date: December 09, 2022 (pre-orders now available)
- Physical copy of the game (Nintendo Switch)
- Slime Piggy Bank
- A4 clear file of the game’s cover art [Exclusive to the SQEX Store]
Three download codes that allow you to call upon Killer Panther, Ruby Golem and Pixie Dragon early. (You can still recruit them normally on the game, but this code will allow you to just get them instantly.) [Exclusive to this Special Pack]
A code that will give you five Chimera Wings. [Exclusive to the SQEX Store]
Chimera Wing: A handy wing that allows you to instantly return to your base in an instant with your treasure in tow. This code is also available if you purchase just the physical copy of the game through the SQEX Store.
- Coverage revealing the game’s release date and new screenshots.
- Coverage containing setting & character news.
- Coverage revealing gameplay mechanics and Japanese screenshots.
- Coverage revealing English voice cast and screenshots.
Dragon Quest Treasures follows Erik and Mia, both prominent characters from Dragon Quest XI, with Erik even having been a party member. However, in this title, these siblings are taken away from the Viking ship they normally reside in to a new world called Draconia, housing a myriad of treasures, including the Seven Dragonstones. Conveniently, Erik and Mia can communicate with the monsters here, allowing for integral cooperation regarding treasure hunting.
Dragon Quest Treasures is releasing for Nintendo Switch worldwide on December 9, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.