Japanese YouTube channel, V-Jump, recently posted a new video of Dragon Quest Treasures, showcasing roughly 30 minutes of the title. Those uncertain about this title’s gameplay loop and general appeal should get a clearer idea from this newly unveiled footage.
Thanks to Gematsu for sharing this new video.
You can view the 30 minutes of Dragon Quest Treasures gameplay below:
Dragon Quest Treasures is releasing for Nintendo Switch worldwide on December 9, 2022.
- Release date and new screenshots.
- Setting & character news.
- Gameplay mechanics and Japanese screenshots.
- English screenshots and the English voice cast.
- Gameplay loop alongside treasure classifications alongside pre-orders being available + bonuses.
- Monster recruitment, species & fortes; new English screenshots.
- Story & Exploration Trailer; Japanese
- Gameplay Overview Trailer
- Base Building, Facilities & The Snarl
- Rival Gangs Introduced
- 5 Explorable Islands, Balloon Popping Sidequest & Rare Monsters Introduced
Dragon Quest Treasures follows Erik and Mia, both prominent characters from Dragon Quest XI, with Erik even having been a party member. However, in this title, these siblings are taken away from the Viking ship they normally reside in to a new world called Draconia, housing a myriad of treasures, including the Seven Dragonstones. Conveniently, Erik and Mia can communicate with the monsters here, allowing for integral cooperation regarding treasure hunting.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.