Adventure RPG ‘Dragon Quest of the Stars’ Celebrate First Anniversary in March
Square Enix announced that Dragon Quest of the Stars will celebrate its first anniversary with a few in-game events.
Players from all regions can expect to find special limited-time events, including a new Giga-Battle Event and the new Stargod Equipment series.
Players can enjoy the following limited-time events and promotions in-game as a part of the celebration:
- 10,000 Gems Present – All players will be gifted 10,000 gems simply by logging in during the anniversary campaign period.
- Anniversary Log-in Bonus – Players who log in daily now through March 22 can receive a total of 4,000 gems.
- New Vocations – The Gladiator and Astronomer Specialist Vocations are now available in-game. The Gladiator is an attacker who can dish out exceptional physical attacks and is resilient against enemy hits. The Astronomer, meanwhile, is an all-purpose spellcaster with a high Magic Attack and excellent healing capabilities.
- First Anniversary Giga-Battle Event – A new Giga-Battle Event is available until March 12 for players to face. In this special event, players will need to defeat six powerful bosses—which will trigger a final special boss to appear. Players can earn Evacuation Points by taking on these battles, which can excavate various exciting rewards.
- First Anniversary Commemoration CP (Zenithian Equipment / Metal Slime Equipment) – Two special Lucky Chests will be available for players to draw from, each guaranteeing one 5-star equipment in a 10-Draw. The first 10-Draw from both Lucky Chests will be free for all players. The first Lucky Chest, available from February 26 until February 28, will feature Metal Slime Equipment. The second Lucky Chest, available from March 5 until March 7, will feature Zenithian Equipment.
- New Games – Two new games, “Slime Darts” and “Flappy Slime,” are available for players to try out in Squirrel Station.
Dragon Quest of the Stars is now available globally on iOS and Android devices following its pre-registration campaign.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.