Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for their upcoming eight-person online multiplayer game Dragon Ball: The Breakers, introducing Frieza as one of the Raiders to inflict terror upon the Survivors. Additionally, the title’s release date was finally unveiled to be October 14, 2022, for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Several editions were also revealed and available for pre-order, listed below:
- Standard Edition – Full Game Digital Only
- Special Edition – Full Physical Game + Special Edition Pack Including Victory Pose, Costume & Vehicle Skin
- Both Standard and Special Editions will receive a Blue Scouter Accessory & Android 18 Transphere as Pre-Ordre Bonuses
- Limited Edition – Includes Aforementioned Special Edition Pack and Pre-Order Bonuses alongside a Steelbook, 9-centimeter tall Cell Shell figure, Full Physical Game, and Potara Green Cosmetic Item. Additionally, this Edition will be exclusively purchasable via the Bandai Namco digital storefront.
You can view the newest trailer for Dragon Ball: The Breakers below:
Closed Network Test registrations are available for every platform, with the following times:
- August 5, 2022 7 PM to 11 PM PDT
- August 6, 2022 – 5AM to 9AM PDT
- August 6, 2022 – 11 AM to 3 PM PDT
- August 6, 2022 – 7 PM to 11 PM PDT
Dragon Ball: The Breakers is an online survival action game that takes place in the Dragon Ball Xenoverse universe. The gameplay consists of 7V1 matches where seven normal “Survivors” have been sucked into a mysterious phenomenon called the “Temporal Seam” and must contend with the overwhelming power of the eighth player, the franchise’s iconic rival “Raider,” whose task is to obliterate the Survivor team.
The Survivors don’t have any superpowers and must rely on various power-up items, weapons, and pilotable vehicles to battle and evade the Raider while searching for the Super Time Machine to escape oblivion. Concurrently, the Raider will be able to play as Cell, Buu, or Frieza and amass overwhelming power to destroy the Survivor team throughout the match, ensuring complete dominance.
Dragon Ball: The Breakers features a Survivor character customization mode that enables players to design their match avatars by using familiar Dragon Ball Survivor skins and decorative equipment earned with in-game credits or via optional in-game purchases. Further, Dragon Ball: The Breakers will link save data with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
We’ll keep you updated on the development and release of Dragon Ball: The Breakers.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.