Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Celebrates Anniversary; Adds Beatrix From FFIX and More
Square Enix will be celebrating the anniversary of their mobile title, Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, with a few in-game events for players.
All players who have the game can participate in the event, which includes free Muli Draws and new quests.
Here’s the full list of events, from the publisher:
- Global-First Character – Players can recruit the fearsome Alexandrian general Beatrix from Final Fantasy IX, available in early February.
- Free Multi Draws – The first Multi Draw will be free to players for six banners. The first two are now available, and the subsequent banners will become available throughout the month of February.
- First-Anniversary Event Quests – Four sets of event quests await players, with one set being released each week. Players can challenge these quests to earn Anniversary Tokens, which can be exchanged for five-star weapons.
- Anniversary Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous login bonuses, including Armor Tokens, Draw Tickets, newly introduced Power Tokens and more.
- Anniversary Daily Missions – Players can earn High Shards, Gems, and other valuable character upgrade materials by completing daily missions.
- Limited-Time Cloud Costume Pack – This limited-time offer includes 9,000 Gems and the Buster Sword NT Ver., which previously was only available through a select promotional campaign.
- Anniversary Stickers – New stickers commemorating the first anniversary have been added to the Dissidia Point Shop.
- Additional Rewards – Double rewards from Cycle Quests, half SP Cost for World of Illusions: Carbuncle’s Treasures quests and triple rewards for standard Daily Missions are available throughout the month, while Co-op First Meet Rewards are also reset.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia features a roster of characters from across the Final Fantasy series of games. Combat in the game has a few different options, there are Brave Attacks and HP Attacks, knowledge of these systems are crucial for players to win in battle.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is available free-to-play now on iOS and Android devices.
You can check out the illustration for Beatrix below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.