Title the “Secret Bride” update, players are about to take on a new boss raid and earn additional rewards and characters. From now until May 14, players can battle against the Raid Child through a brand new storyline for a chance to win a Five-star Raid Child and other Five-star characters, limited edition costumes for Raid Childs, and equipment. There are three new Childs available, including:
- Romantic Iphis – Dark Type, Debuffer
- Bridal Hildr – Light Type, Attacker
- Pure White Pomona – Light Type, Healer
In addition to this content, there are other in-game events available, such as:
- Lisa’s Extra Lessons – Beginning today until Thursday, May 28, players can earn fully-leveled characters — 6-star, Lv60, Uncapped to +6 Childs with Tier 7 Level 10 Skills — by completing assignments in the new Lisa’s Extra Lessons section
- Free Summon Event – From now until Thursday, May 14, players can perform 3~5-star 10 x Child Summon once per day.
- Ragna Break Platinum Treasure Chest Event – The chance of summoning a 5-star Child from the Platinum Treasure Chest is tripled during the Ragna Break.
- Gold Gold Para-Dice – From now until Thursday, May 7, players can earn in-game dice roll for rewards.
- Costume Shop – Destiny Child’s Costume Shop earns several new items. The new Shadow Iphis costume is now discounted.
- Day Dungeons – From now until Thursday, April 30, Dungeons of All Type are open.
Destiny Child includes over 300 character cards to collect and nurture. Each character has their own story that players will be able to build a party for various strategic plays to progress the narrative. The game initially launched in 2016 in Korea.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.