Publisher Perfect World Entertainment and developer Glimmer Studio have announced their upcoming fantasy platformer, Lumione. This title boasts fanciful visuals and is full of horizontal jumping action where players will literally light the darkness.
Lumione takes place in a deep-sea world enveloped by darkness, and the sea’s denizens have given into despair due to their obscene losses. However, a light spawns and sends tiny elves to bring light to the unwelcome night.
You can view this title’s key advertised features below:
- A gorgeously rendered game world built using the power of Unreal Engine 4
- Technology is focused on portraying a dynamic, ever-changing deep-sea landscape.
- Players will encounter deadly traps and puzzles that must be overcome in the search for light.
- Four chapters and hundreds of levels
- Dozens of challenging mechanics
- Continued development will add new features and mechanics via DLC
Additionally, this upcoming game is an ambitious project helmed by Glimmer Studio, which comprises developers whose average age is only 24. These young university graduates seek to develop “creative and positive quality games.”
Lumione is currently available to be wishlisted on Steam. The title has also been announced for Nintendo Switch, although, similarly to its Steam release, there is no specified release date.
You can view the announcement trailer for Lumione below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.