Idea Factory International announced a limited edition for their upcoming RPG Death end re;Quest, coming to PlayStation 4 February 19.
The limited edition is priced at $79.99 and will be available for pre-order on January 22. The limited edition includes:
- Death end re;Quest Steel Game Case
- Death end re;Quest White Rabbit Archives – Full of character illustrations and biographies along with monster descriptions and sketches.
- Death end re;Quest Odyssia Symphonic Trance – A 24-track soundtrack
- Death end re;Quest Mousepad
- Death end re;Quest Microfiber Cloth – Cloth with the main characters
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- Collector’s Box
Death end re;Quest tells the story of Arata Mizunashi, a video game programmer who lost his colleague, Shina Ninomiya while they were developing a new game called World’s Odyssey or W.O.D. Strangely, one day he receives an email from here and discovers that she is trapped in the digital world leaving it up to them to team up once again and help her escape.
Players will play through the game in the game world as well as the real world in order to figure out how to progress and get Shina home safe. The game features a turn-based battle system and also features multiple other genres
In case you missed it, we got some hands-on time with the English build of Death end re;Quest along with extra gameplay from the battle system a package it together in a feature for you.
You can check out the limited edition below:
Author’s take: Gotta love these LEs!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.