Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade to Launch on Steam Next Week With 2 – 3 Monitor Support
Taito announced that they will release Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade on PC-via Steam on November 18, 2021. The publisher has also confirmed that G-Darius will be coming soon.
This PC release includes all four games, their variants, and all the gadgets, quick save/load and quality-of-life features from the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch releases. Further, this version of the game includes multi-monitor support so players can extend their display and get the most of this Darius experience. There are added options for sub-woofer support as well to replicate the arcade sound.
Here are the bullet points:
- Multi-monitor support (Steam only) Use 2 or 3 monitors for that authentic arcade experience.
- Body sonic in the home (Steam only) Replicate the arcade’s seat speaker output using a sub-woofer.
- Quick Save & Load
- Save at any point during the game, then come back later to practice.
- Display features, Options & Gadgets
- Scale, smooth and add scanlines, adjust the difficulty, number of lives, and add information-displaying gadgets to customize your view.
- Training Mode
- Set your powerup levels and choose which zone to practice.
The game is available for $44.99, with a launch discount of 20%.
We’ll keep you updated on further Darius collections announced because you know they are coming.
In case you missed it, check out our review of DariusBurst Another Chronicles EX+.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.