Cyberpunk Aesthetic Title ‘Glitchpunk’ Gets Announcement Trailer and Upcoming Demo
Developer Dark Lord and Publisher Daedalic Entertainment have announced an upcoming cyberpunk-themed game known as Glitchpunk. This title is a top-down action game where players will shoot, brawl, drive, steal and sneak through cults, gangs, and forging corporations.
You can view the announcement trailer for this upcoming title below:
A demo for this title will be available during the Steam Games Festival, which is from February 3rd to February 9th.
Throughout this title, players take control of a glitching android going against their own programming and challenging the tyrannical government. Aside from blowing things up and causing general havoc, Glitchpunk also tells a story of transhumanism, xenophobia, and religion.
You can read this title’s advertised features below:
- Brutal top-down action with a massive arsenal of weapons to choose from
- Hacking system allowing players to control minds of pedestrians and affect various devices.
- Many different ways of locomotion, including trains, tanks, motorbikes, buses, trucks, and obviously tons of cars
- Frantic police chases and up to 10 escalations of mayhem-inducing wanted levels
- 12 gangs with their own stories, quests, and culture
- 4 different cities, from the desert remains of the USA to cyberpunk Soviet Russia in a post-nuclear winter
- Mature story with several endings
- Rare art style mix of 2D sprites in a 3D environment
- In-game radio with music by artists from all over the world, together with news stations and absurd commercials
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.