Publisher Merge Games and developer Antab Studios have revealed new information for their upcoming futuristic action shooter, Foreclosed. This title combines a comic book aesthetic with cyberpunk action within the framework of a graphic novel.
Foreclosed is inspired by Deux Ex, the Max Payne series, and Frank Miller’s graphic novel, Hard Boiled. Players will experience a narrative-driven action title where control of brain implant abilities and hi-tech weaponry is paramount. A diverse skill tree system is also present, with all of these aspects stylistically incorporating a cyberpunk-graphic novel aesthetic.
You can read about this title’s key, advertised features below:
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a Cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from the gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Immersive Narrative – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently FORECLOSED, stripped of his job, brain implants, and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customizations that can be swapped out or even combined.
- Augmentation Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
Foreclosed is now releasing for Google Stadia alongside its previously revealed Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch releases later this year.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.