Cupid Parasite Shares Gameplay System Information; 100 Save Slots, Font Customization, Flowchart, and More
Idea Factory International has updated the website of their upcoming comedic otome, Cupid Parasite, with information on several gameplay systems that players should be aware of.
- Firstly, players can change the main character’s name if they like, but sticking with the default, Lynette Mirror, will lead to characters in the story calling her by that name specifically.
- Up to 100 save files can be created, with saving and loading possible at any point in the game.
- Story progress and divergences can be checked via the Flowchart menu, with players able to jump to any point of the story they wish.
- 4 Font sizes and several text window customization options will be present.
- Players will be able to skip through all previously read content and toward choices.
- Dating questionnaires, called ‘Love Match,’ will be presented throughout the narrative. Story paths and endings are influenced based on choices made here. However, any results can be chosen from the second playthrough onward.
You can read more information on the title’s gameplay systems via Cupid Parasite’s official website.
Cupid Parasite tells the story of a cupid called Lynette Mirror, who runs from home and starts living in the human world. Working at a bridal adviser company, she’s managed to climb to the top of the company, being recognized as the best employee. Taking that into account, her boss decides to give her a special job.
She has to manage the five worst clients the company has ever had. Known as Parasite 5, they’re infamous for causing a lot of trouble. By marrying them off, she’ll be able to get a big promotion, but this may end up being the most challenging job of her life.
Worst of all, they’ll all have to live together as part of a reality show to promote the company’s expertise. The plot is quite colorful and unpredictable as various quirky situations arise in this romantic comedy story.).
Cupid Parasite is releasing for Nintendo Switch on November 2, 2021, for North America, and November 5, 2021, for Europe.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.