NIS America has posted an English-subtitled version of an ASMR video previously shared by developer FuRyu for their action JRPG Crymachina. The video consists of a series of encouraging phrases stated by the protagonist Lebel.
The Crymachina protagonist, Lebel Distel, is on the edge of death, and as she seemingly passes away, a voice saying, “You have been chosen,” echoes in her head. An android named Enoa then greets her. Throughout this title, players take control of girls fighting to achieve catharsis in a cruel, harsh world. It is set in the future after mankind has become extinct and occurs in an outer space structure known as Eden.
Artificial life forms called Deux ex Machina self-evolve here with the goal of achieving Human Restoration. However, when the first Deus ex Machina and overseer of Eden, Propator, is lost, a rift opens between the Dei ex Machina. Players can look forward to combat boasting intricate weapon customization.
- Announcement coverage comprising story information, character renders, screenshots, a trailer, and a soundtrack preview.
- The Crystar character designer shared artwork of both game’s protagonists.
- Opening Movie Revealed
- 30 Minutes of Gameplay
- Introduction Trailer
- Free PS4 to PS5 Upgrade
- “FightSecondDeusExMachina_Ecclesia();” Music Video
- English Limited Edition & Deluxe Edition
- Winning Reverse Covers
- Release Date & Story Trailer
- “FightSeventhDeusExMachina_Zoe ();” Music Video
- Latest Trailer
- “FightThirdDeusExMachina_Noein();” Music Video
You can view the official English-subtitled ASMR video of Crymachina below:
Crymachina will launch westward for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on October 24, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.