Crunchyroll has just announced several new more titles that will be added to their Fall 2023 anime lineup, as well as several new simulcast time updates for previously announced anime series.
And we’re absolutely spoiled for choice this October, with standouts such as B-PROJECT Passion*Love Call, Paradox Live THE ANIMATION, the second season of SPY x FAMILY, as well as the third season of The Rising of the Shield Hero. You can view a list of the subtitle simulcast times for new animes below:
- October 2 – 10:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM EST: B-PROJECT Passion*Love Call
- October 3 – 8:00 AM PT / 11:00 AM EST: Paradox Live THE ANIMATION
- October 5 – 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM EST: The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons
- October 6 – 7:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EST: Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me
- October 6 – 8:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM EST: Let Me Check the Walkthrough First
- October 8 – 7:00 AM PT / 10:00 AM EST: The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You
- October 9 – 7:45 AM PT / 10:45 AM EST: Kawagoe Boys Sing
The fourth season of The Daily Life of the Immortal King will be premiering in December 2023, and the third season of Uma Musume: Pretty Derby will be coming soon, with more information to be revealed at a later date.
Next up, we have some updated simulcast subtitle times for previously announced anime series:
- October 4 – 10:25 AM PT / 1:25 PM EST: KamiErabi GOD.app
- October 5 – 8:00 AM PT / 11:00 AM EST: The Ancient Magus’ Bride Season 2 Part 2
- October 5 – 10:45 AM PT / 1:45 PM EST: UNDER NINJA
- October 6 – 5:30 AM PT / 9:30 AM EST: The Rising of the Shield Hero (Season 3)
- October 6 – 6:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EST: The Kingdoms of Ruin
- October 6 – 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM EST: GOBLIN SLAYER II
- October 7 – 8:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM EST: SPY x FAMILY (Season 2)
- October 7 – 9:30 AM PT / 12:30 PM EST: A Returner’s Magic Should Be Special
- October 10 – 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM EST: After-School Hanako-kun
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.