New Crunchyroll Mobile RPG Based on ‘Eminence in Shadow’ Anime; Pre-Registrations Open
Crunchyroll Games announced a brand-new mobile RPG based on The Eminence in Shadow anime, titled The Eminence in Shadow: Master of Garden. Developed by NextNinja, the game will be released on November 29, 2022, for Android and iOS smartphones. In addition, a PC Windows release is also planned, though its launch date is stated only as “Coming Soon.”
Players may pre-register for the game via Google Play, Apple Store, and the game’s official website. If 100,000 people pre-register, all players will receive a hefty number of Phantasm Stones.
The title is a fantasy action RPG based on the web novel by Daisuke Aizawa and transports players into a new world to build their team, battle wicked cults, and become the true mastermind in the shadows. Furthermore, the title also features key characters from the novel and manga, including Shadow, Alexia, Alpha, Beta, and the rest of the main cast from the series. Moreover, the mobile RPG game features high-quality graphics and scenes directly taken from the anime. The game also delivers dynamic action with fully animated skills, team-based combos, multiple PvP Modes, and co-op raid events.
Some of the key features players can expect:
- Assemble a team from a roster of characters pulled directly from the source material to take on the Cult of Diabolos and anyone that stands in the way of Cid’s ambition to the Eminence in Shadow.
- Decide the ideal team composition from the various roles, Tank, Attacker and Supporter to create the perfect balance for each challenge encountered.
- Build the SP meter and unleash Hidden Techniques to defeat foes and earn important items for improving the team’s effectiveness.
- Trigger powerful Team Combos to turn the tables of any challenging battle. Take care to decide the team’s order of abilities to draw out the results needed at the time – the effectiveness of each ability is enhanced the later in the combo it occurs!
- Enhance team members with items and equipment gained from battles with enemies pulled straight from the source material and new challenges unique to the game.
- Interact with team members to learn more about them, their interests and inner thoughts to bring out their full potential in battle and more.
You can view screenshots of the game via our gallery below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.