Crunchyroll announced their plans for Anime Expo 2019, which includes many panels and guests that the company plans on bringing to the event. Additionally, the company’s booth will also have various merchandise and events available for fans to check out.
- Crunchyroll Presents: World premiere of Dr. STONE with special guests (Thursday, July 4 – 12:00 – 1:00PM)
- Crunchyroll Games Industry Panel (Thursday, July 4 – 5:30 – 6:30PM)
- Crunchyroll x MAPPA Presents: Zombie Land Saga Stage Event & To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Premiere (Friday, July 5 – 12:00 – 2:30PM)
- Crunchyroll Presents: World Premiere with Mamoru Miyano – In/Spectre (Friday, July 5 – 4:00 – 5:30PM)
- Stay Crunchy! Those who live anime. (Friday, July 5 – 5:30 – 6:30PM)
- Crunchyroll Industry Panel (Saturday, July 6 – 2:30 – 3:30PM) – Hear about all the latest and greatest anime & manga coming out of Crunchyroll straight from the source.
- The Official Crunchyroll-Hime Panel!(Saturday, July 6 – 4:00 – 5:00PM)
- Being LGBTQ+ in the Anime Community (Sunday, July 7 – 10:00 – 11:00AM)
Crunchyroll HQ: Fans are invited to visit Crunchyroll HQ, an offsite event at The Novo (800 W. OLYMPIC BLVD) where attendees will be able to:
- Crunchyroll Games- Attendees will have the opportunity to demo a variety of upcoming Crunchyroll Games before their official launch.
- The Shield Hero Training Room – Attendees can test their skills as the shield hero in our training room by popping balloon monsters with their very own shield.
- Tower of Slimes – Fans can snap a photo with our tower of giant plush slimes, inspired by “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.”
- Black Clover Photo Op – Fans can also pose with Asta’s anti-magic sword wearing one of our Black Bulls robes.
- Crunchyroll Expo Booth – Fans who purchase tickets for the upcoming Crunchyroll Expo (8/30 – 9/1 in San Jose) can receive a free vintage CRX tee with ticket confirmation while supplies last.
Crunchyroll Booth Booth #2600:
- Fans can visit the Crunchyroll booth to get a free drawstring bag offered in four different designs including “Mob Psycho 100,” “Dr. STONE,” “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime,” and “The Rising of the Shield Hero,” with one available each day per person until supplies run out.
- Fans can purchase items from Crunchyroll’s exclusive Anime Expo line of merchandise only at AX from July 4-7 or until supplies sell out.
- In celebration of the upcoming “Dr. STONE” premiere, fans can grab a Senku headband and pose with living petrified statues around the booth, inspired by the new series.
- Crunchyroll is launching a new digital collectibles app, Crunchyroll Digital Drops, where fans can collect and trade virtual stickers from various anime titles via QR Codes at specially placed locations at the Crunchyroll booth, Crunchyroll HQ and more. Fans are invited to stop by daily to scan for new digital drops for a chance to collect them all.
Anime Expo 2019 takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from July 3 through July 7.
You can check out the available merchandise below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.