Square Enix has shared a new brief trailer for their upcoming action JRPG, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, highlighting how this title isn’t simply a remaster.
New arrangements by the game’s original composer, Takeharu Ishimoto, HD graphics, an updated combat system, and all-new summon cinematics are some of the features players can anticipate.
Additionally, performance details for each platform have been unveiled, viewable below:
More details about the graphical and technical settings are below:
- PC supports additional graphical options and keyboard + mouse customization
- PC was the most challenging platform to optimize for
- They are not using Denuvo, but the game data is encrypted
- Unreal Engine 4 is being used. “The reason we chose Unreal is that it supports multiple platforms and is designed for high-end game development. In addition, the original PSP version was developed in C++, when we considered porting over the source code, the fact that Unreal Engine can use C++ was another factor affecting the decision.”
- Surround Sound was utilized for sound effects, with it focused “on players who have high-end audio setups.”
You can view the latest trailer for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion below:
- View our hub article housing all of the recent Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary news
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade has been officially released for Steam & Steam Deck.
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Closed Beta Test Arriving This Year
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Announced for All Consoles & PC; Winter 2022
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Remake Part 2) Announced
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Interview Info; Voice Cast
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth & Ever Crisis More Interview Info
- New Kitase Comments
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion ESRB Rating
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Nintendo Direct/State of Play Coverage
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Japan Collector’s Edition
- Final Fantasy VII TGS 2022 Merch Roundup
- TGS 2022 Gameplay
- Official Final Fantasy VII Remake Retrospective Complete
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is set to be a modernized retelling of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. Players control Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDIER yearning to become not only First Class, but also a hero in his own right. Combat utilizes real-time action elements alongside the innovative “Digital Mind Wave” system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on December 13, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.