Square Enix has announced that during Eiko Kano’s Critikano Hit broadcast during Tokyo Game Show 2022, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion will be featured, likely including new information, potentially even a release date. Fans will be able to tune into this broadcast on September 16, 2022, at 3 PM CEST/ 6 AM PT/ 9 AM ET.
Further details on what to expect were not stated, but simultaneous English interpretation will be provided.
- Harvestella & Valkyrie Elysium Showcase Announced for Mid-September 2022
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn Showcase Announced for Mid-September 2022
- Star Ocean The Divine Force Showcase Announced for Mid-September 2022
You can set a reminder for the upcoming broadcast set to house this title below:
- View our hub article housing all of the recent Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary news
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade has been officially released for Steam & Steam Deck.
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Closed Beta Test Arriving This Year
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Announced for All Consoles & PC; Winter 2022
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Remake Part 2) Announced
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Interview Info; Voice Cast
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth & Ever Crisis & More Interview Info
- New Kitase Comments
- ESRB Rating
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is set to be a modernized retelling of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. Players control Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDIER yearning to become not only First Class, but also a hero in his own right. Combat utilizes real-time action elements alongside the innovative “Digital Mind Wave” system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in Winter 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.