Square Enix has shared the launch trailer for the upcoming Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion alongside various screenshots showcasing combat scenarios, crucial story moments, and characters.
- New Kitase Comments
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion ESRB Rating
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Nintendo Direct/State of Play Coverage
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Japan Collector’s Edition
- Previous Trailer & Technical Details
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Announced for All Consoles & PC; Winter 2022
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Interview Info; Voice Cast
A new gameplay feature introduced is the Buster Sword battle stance, letting players expend AP in exchange for standard attacks transforming into heavier “Strong Attacks” or greatly enhancing ability damage.
If you missed it, check out our latest Preview of the game.
Moreover, digital pre-orders for the title are now available on PSN, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and Xbox, with purchases granting the SOLDIER Materia Set. Players will be able to utilize the Dark Fire, Dark Thunder, and Dark Blizzard Materia earlier than usual. The Poison and Silence status ailments are inflicted by these spells as well.
You can view the new English screenshots via Square Enix Blog below:
The following screenshots originate from PlayStation Blog Japan:
You can view the English launch trailer for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion below. Though, you shouldn’t view this if you haven’t played the original game. There are plenty of spoilers.
- View our hub article housing all of the recent Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary news
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade has been officially released for Steam & Steam Deck.
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Closed Beta Test Arriving This Year
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Remake Part 2) Announced
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth & Ever Crisis More Interview Info
- Final Fantasy VII TGS 2022 Merch Roundup
- TGS 2022 Gameplay
- Official Final Fantasy VII Remake Retrospective Complete
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is set to be a modernized retelling of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. Players control Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDIER yearning to become not only First Class, but also a hero in his own right. Combat utilizes real-time action elements alongside the innovative “Digital Mind Wave” system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on December 13, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.