Square Enix Japan has announced that they will host a celebratory launch live stream for their upcoming action JRPG, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, in which developmental and series reflection will occur.
Further, several notable staff members will be participating in the stream, listed below:
- Suzumura Kenichi (Zack Fair’s JP VA)
- Toshiyuki Morikawa (Sephiroth’s JP VA)
- Chiaki Matsuzawa (MC)
- Tetsuya Nomura, only as a Voice (Character Designer & Creative Director)
The broadcast will go live on December 12, 2022, at 6 AM ET/ 3 AM PT.
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth & Ever Crisis More Interview Info
- Final Fantasy VII TGS 2022 Merch Roundup
- Crisis Core Reunion TGS 2022 Gameplay
- Official Final Fantasy VII Remake Retrospective Complete
- Crisis Core Reunion Launch Trailer & Screenshots
- Crisis Core Reunion Countdown Clips & Shinjuku Buster Sword Ad
You can set a reminder for this upcoming broadcast below:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is set to be a modernized retelling of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. Players control Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDIER yearning to become not only First Class, but also a hero in his own right. Combat utilizes real-time action elements alongside the innovative “Digital Mind Wave” system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on December 13, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.