Square Enix has shared new artwork of the soon-to-be-released Chrono Cross The Radical Dreamers Edition, showcasing various members of the title’s ambitious playable cast. Character designer Nobuteru Yūki stellarly revealed this art via the cover of the newest Famitsu issue releasing on April 7, 2022.
You can view the tweet from the official Chrono Cross The Radical Dreamers Edition Japanese PR account sharing this new artwork below:
— クロノ・クロス：ラジカル・ドリーマーズ エディション (@CHRONO_CROSS_RD) April 4, 2022
Chrono Cross follows Serge, who has just entered another world where he learns about the connection between his existence and the future of his planet. The game transcends time as players head out on an adventure friendship while meeting a massive cast of over 40 potential party members.
Chrono Cross was never released in Europe but now will arrive as a remastered release. This version of the game includes refined illustrations for the original character designer, Nobuteru Yuuki, remastered music from acclaimed composer Yasunori Mitsuda, and a variety of additional features.
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on April 7, 2022.
Additional features include:
- 3D models converted to HD*
- Brand new artwork and character redesign by Nobuteru Yuuki*
- Refined background music by Yasunori Mitsuda
- Switch enemy encounters on or off
- Background filter feature*
- Battle enhancement features
- Auto-battle function
- French, Italian, German, and Spanish localization
- Switch between imitation pixel font and HD font*
- The inclusion of Radical Dreamers, which was never before released in the West.
- Players can choose between playing with original or updated graphics*
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.