Developer CD Projekt Red has revealed a slew of new game information during their strategy meeting announcements. Firstly of note is their long-term product outlook, which comprises the following:
- Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty City – Major story-driven expansion to Cyberpunk 2077 in the final stage of production (350+ members)
- Project Sirius – New innovative take on The Witcher universe with a story for fans and new audiences. In pre-production and being developed by The Molasses Flood (60+ members)
- Project Polaris – New Witcher trilogy in pre-production aimed to be released within a 6-year period following the Polaris release. Open-world story-driven RPG built on the legacy of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (150+ members)
- Project Canis Majoris – Single-player open-world story-driven RPG set in The Witcher universe developed by an unknown 3rd party studio
- Project Orion – Cyberpunk 2077 sequel that will prove the full power and potential of the Cyberpunk universe
- Project Hadar – Brand new IP entirely separate from The Witcher and Cyberpunk. Currently in its conceptual phase. Being developed entirely internally with it having been initialized in 2021
The developer also announced efforts to incorporate multiplayer into most of their new games to “enrich the single-player experience.” They also have further desires to expand into the mobile, television, and film industries, with more cooperation from external partners.
Moreover, The Witcher trilogy has been confirmed to have sold over 65 million units worldwide, and Cyberpunk 2077 has sold over 20 million units worldwide.
Lastly, several videos correlating to the aforementioned listed news were shared, viewable below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.