Activision is gearing up to launch Season Five content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, on August 5 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, which includes free maps and additional modes for the base game and Call of Duty: Warzone.
Season 5 introduces four new maps to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Livestock – Gunfight
- Petrov Oil Rig – Multiplayer
- Suldal Harbor – Multiplayer
- Verdansk International Airport – Ground War
Additionally, players will receive three additional free multiplayer modes and missions:
- Bare Bones
- Search and Destroy Double Down
- Season Five Missions and Challenges
Battle pass holders will receive the following content, which also adds Warzone content:
- Two new weapons – ISO SMG (Tier 1) and AN-94 AR (Tier 31)
- New Operator – Lerch, Shadow Company (Tier 0)
- War Tracks
- Rodion Operator Skin and Mission (Tier 0)
- XP Boost (Tier 0)
- New vehicle skins
- New operator skins
- Additional Weapon Blueprints
- Additional operators dropping throughout the season
- Free Trials (Modern Warfare)
For Warzone, players will see an expanded map that opens the Stadium to players. Additionally, players can access the following content and areas:
- The Train Station is Lit Up – The ornate and imposing Verdansk Train Station is open for Operators
- Freight Train: On Track for Epic Confrontations – A hulking freight train is on a path of destruction, and it’s up to players and their fellow Operators to use this locomotive behemoth to their tactical advantage!
- Going Up in the World: Exterior Ascension – Players can expect additional and strategically positioned Exterior Ascenders dotted throughout Verdansk
- Modes, Weapon Changes, and More Updates to Warzone
- Mini Royale
- Updated weapon rotation
- War Tracks
Warzone players will also be able to access free Modern Warfare online content from August 7 through August 12.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
You can watch the Season 5 trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.