Activision revealed the Season One DLC roadmap the Infinity Ward-developed first-person shooter Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Beginning on December 3, players across all platforms will be able to download the biggest free content drop in Call of Duty history.
Here’s a breakdown of all the content available for free:
- Crash – Debuted in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, players can enjoy this map once again.
- Vacant – Debuted in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the map features an abandoned office.
- Shipment (Gunfight Map as well) – Debuted in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, this map probably doesn’t need an introduction.
Ground War Map:
- Port – Fight across shipping crates, buildings, and streets.
- Cargo – Open-roof storage vessel for shipping containers based in London.
- Atrium – The centerpiece of a Verdansk palace.
- On-site Procurement (O.S.P as well) – 2v2 mode with a twist where players begin with just fists and gather equipment.
- Reinforce – A hybrid of Dom and S&D.
- Infected – Hunt or be hunted in this survival party mode.
Special Ops Experience:
- Bomb Squad – Defuse bombs around the city of Al-Raab.
- Grounded – Eliminate enemies who seized Barkov’s former base.
- Just Reward – Targe the head of an enemy financial operation and gain intel.
While some of this content will launch after the December 3 date, the team plans to roll out additional modes and announcements as well. Those who one the Battle Pass will have access to additional rewards.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.