Petra is coming in hot with her Orb and Gauntlets to the halls of Valhalla from Terminus, the dystopian prison realm that Petra calls home.
The new legend isn’t a novice when it comes to using her Orb and Gauntlets — as players will discover pretty quickly that she’s deadly with them. Here are all of her signature moves with both weapons:
- Side Signature – Charges up her Darkheart energy, then blasts her orb out as a projectile to the direction she’s facing.
- Down Signature – Lifts into the air, charges her orb, then sends a huge blast of energy downward onto her enemies.
- Neutral Signature – Sends out a flurry of energy blasts diagonally upwards, with one final blast to send her enemies flying.
- Side Signature – Uses her Darkheart energy to propel forward, then connect with a flurry of punches.
- Down Signature – Teleports behind her enemy, punches, teleports back in front of her enemy to catch them, then finishes them off with an energy blast from her palm.
- Neutral Signature – Uses her Darkheart energy to supercharge an uppercut and propel herself diagonally upwards.
You might be wondering who Petra is, and what her Darkheart energy is all about. Well, she’s one wild and rebellious Legend, which is fitting since she was born in a chaotic nexus dimension that contains Terminus. She started off just buying and selling forbidden items, but she defeated foe after foe in turf wars to eventually win control of Terminus.
Before Terminus was just a mine as it carried the only source in the multiverse of the cryptic ore called Darkheart. While the name Darkheart sounds awesome, it’s power and danger was so insane that the gods forced Terminus to transform into its own dimension and declared it eternally bound just to quarantine the ore. It was then that Darkheart became the ultimate cosmic contraband.
Darkheart didn’t just play a role with Terminus, however, as it does relate to Petra. Some folks believe that Petra was infected by the ore, others say she unlocked its power. Whatever the truth, it changed her life forever, and has brought that mythic ore and the strength it imbues to Valhalla. In Valhalla, she’s known as violent, unruly, and very well-liked, I’m thinking it’s because she can summon a massive, dark-energy death ball that gives me some straight up Frieza Death Ball vibes.
For those that have yet to enter the fight in Brawlhalla, it’s an epic free-to-play platform fighting game developed by Blue Mammoth Games, that brings players to fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Brawlhalla is available now on PC-via Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. To date, the game has more than 25 million players.
Check out Petra in action by watching the new trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.