2K has announced the Gearbox Software-developed Borderlands Collection: Pandora’s Box for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 1, 2023.
The following games will be included alongside all of their bonus content:
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Borderlands 3
- New Tales from the Borderlands
The following points apply depending on if you already own any of the Borderlands games:
- Steam – You’ll only pay for the content you don’t already own. This will be reflected on the Steam Store page for Borderlands Collection: Pandora’s Box.
- Xbox – The Microsoft Store will automatically grant you access to a special $30 price on this bundle if you own any Borderlands title digitally for Xbox.
- PlayStation – If you already own a digital or physical copy of Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for PlayStation 4, or a digital or physical copy of Borderlands 3 on PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4, and want to complete your collection, you can access a special $30 upgrade offer on Borderlands Collection: Pandora’s Box by launching one of these titles and following the in-game instructions.
“The digital-only collection has a suggested retail price of $149.99, but 2K says it will be available for a discounted price of $59.99 for a limited time.”
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.