Ziggurat Interactive announced BloodRayne ReVamped and BloodRayne 2 ReVamped will be headed to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch this fall.
After the release of the updated version on PC, the studio is bringing the experience to consoles for fans to enjoy. Further, the PS4 and Switch version will be available for a physical release through Limited Run Games.
These versions of the game include the Terminal Cut extras, but here is the complete list of updates:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Voiced audio and localized text for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
- BloodRayne 2: Voiced audio in English and Russian. Localized text for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
“The response to the Terminal Cut editions on PC has been tremendous,” said Michael Devine, SVP Business Development at Ziggurat Interactive. “Fans of the series are asking for us to bring BloodRayne to more platforms, and we are happy to give console players the update they have been asking for with these ReVamped editions.”
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the release of BloodRayne ReVamped and BloodRayne 2 ReVamped.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.