BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 ReVamped Released on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
Ziggurat Interactive has published BloodRayne ReVamped and BloodRayne 2 ReVamped on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Physical pre-orders for the game are still available from publisher Limited Run Games and will continue to be open until November 25.
Both games have a collector’s edition.
BloodRayne ReVamped includes:
- Game box that pairs with the sequel
BloodRayne 2 ReVamped will include:
- Game box that pairs with the prequel
After the release of the updated version on PC, the studio is bringing the experience to consoles for fans to enjoy. Further, the PS4 and Switch version will be available for a physical release through Limited Run Games.
These versions of the game include the Terminal Cut extras, but here is the complete list of updates:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Voiced audio and localized text for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
- BloodRayne 2: Voiced audio in English and Russian. Localized text for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
You can watch the launch trailers below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.