BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 ReVamped Get PS4, Xbox One, and Switch Release Date; Physical Pre-Orders Open This Week
Ziggurat Interactive announced BloodRayne ReVamped and BloodRayne 2 ReVamped will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on November 19, 2021.
The publisher has also confirmed that the Limited Run Games physical release will open pre-orders on October 22.
Both games will have a collector’s edition.
BloodRayne ReVamped will include:
- Game box that pairs with the sequel
BloodRayne 2 ReVamped will include:
- Game box that pairs with the prequel
These versions of the game include the Terminal Cut extras, but here is the complete list of updates:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Voiced audio and localized text for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
- BloodRayne 2: Voiced audio in English and Russian. Localized text for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
After the release of the updated version on PC, the studio is bringing the experience to consoles for fans to enjoy.
We’ll keep you updated on future BloodRayne news.
In case you missed it, check out our review of Bloodrayne Betrayal Fresh Bites.
You can check out the limited editions below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.