BloodRayne 1 and 2 Getting Enhanced, Free Upgrade Versions on PC
Retro-publisher Ziggurat has announced that BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut will be making their way to Steam and GOG. These two titles are enhanced versions of the original 2 BloodRayne games, and owners of the originals will receive the Terminal Cut editions for free on either Steam or GOG.
These two enhanced versions of the titles will be receiving several updates and improvements, with those being:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160)
- Improved rendering with up to 4x anti-aliasing
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Support for modern gamepads (XInput controller support)
- Improvements to lighting at the engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Fully voiced with localized interfaces in English, French, Italian, Spanish
- BloodRayne 2: Localized interface and subtitles for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Optimized for Windows 10
BloodRayne is a third-person horror action series where players take control of Rayne, a half-vampire femme fatale. She travels the world to foil Nazi plans, learn more about her vampiric origins, and deal with supernatural threats.
Both BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut will be launching on Steam and GOG on November 20, 2020.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.