The character is Shai, the franchise’s first-ever support class character. In battle, she provides a variety of new combat abilities and skill-buffs focus on avoiding damage while aiding her allies.
Shai’s notable skills include:
- One-Two-Three – A basic skill which throws the Florang up to three times, knocking back all enemies that are hit.
- Eat This! – Shai powerfully throws her Florang in a long-range attack.
- Over Here! – Sha creates a shielded area that can protect her allies from enemy attacks.
- Come Out, Come Out! – By using her Vitclari, Shai reveals hidden enemies.
- Play Dead – Shai can ‘play dead’ and trick other players, but it may not work against monsters.
Shai is a support class character, the first in the Black Desert franchise. She is from the forests New Florin and wields a powerful boomerang-like weapon that hits enemies before finding its way back to her. She also has a mystical Vitclari, a small glowing trinket that heals and protects surrounding allies.
Black Desert is an open world action MMORPG that boasts a highly in-depth character customization system that allows players to create a character that fits their playstyle. Black Desert on Xbox One, will feature a brand new storyline, along with remastered graphics and audio and optimized UI created for this version to work on consoles. Additionally, the game will support 4k Ultra HD resolutions on Xbox One X.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.