Pearl Abyss revealed a new free update for Black Desert on Xbox One available now for players.
The update includes the power of Awakening for all ten character classes. This permanently unlocks new skills and weapons for use on the battlefield. Players who’ve reached Level 56 can accept a unique quest provided by their Black Spirit. Once this is completed, they will receive a mythical weapon native to their character’s history that will deliver large amounts of damage to enemies.
The publisher reveals details for each Akwaked class below:
- Dark Knight – The Vediant allows the Dark Knight to summon the Vediant Kriegesmesser and the Phantom Blade of Vediant. With this power, they are capable of delivering a series of melee attacks, absorbing black energy and performing ranged attacks.
- Lahn – Lahn destroys her enemies with the Crimson Glaives, two swords connected with chains. Her attacks gain more power and strike a large area, giving her explosive potential.
- Striker – Striker boosts his martial arts skills with the massive Gardbrace. The weapon allows him to physically manifest his Ki in the form of Echo Spirits, which attack during special moves and pummel enemies from all sides.
- Musa –Wielding the Crescent Blade, Musa attacks with huge swings, leaving nothing but a trail of defeated enemies in his wake. His swift movement and mastery with the blade make him a true warrior after awakening.
- Warrior – The Great Sword allows the awakened Warrior to unleash his true potential. A key melee combatant who switches between his weapons to deal and block immense damage.
- Ranger – The Ranger imbues her Elemental Sword with the Kamasylven spirit to deal critical damage at close range.
- Sorceress – A dreadful blade, the Scythe channels the Sorceress’s dark magic into a hidden weapon that inflicts fatal wounds.
- Berserker – The Iron Buster is a one-handed cannon that sits within the Berserker’s hand. Although it was created by Ancient Dwarves, the Iron Buster is wielded naturally by the Berserker, offering him a range and destructive power.
- Wizard – The Godr Sphera is a magical tool that summons Marg, the guardian of Fire, and Arne, the spirit of water. With these by his side, the Wizard is able to cast powerful destruction spells on his opponents.
- Witch – The Aad Sphera is a magical tool that allows the Witch to summon Gorr and Tett, guardians of earth and lightning. The tool allows her to accelerate the casting of destructive spells, resulting in more damage to enemies.
Black Desert is an open world action MMORPG that boasts a highly in-depth character customization system that allows players to create a character that fits their playstyle. Black Desert on Xbox One, will feature a brand new storyline, along with remastered graphics and audio and optimized UI created for this version to work on consoles. Additionally, the game will support 4k Ultra HD resolutions on Xbox One X.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the game.
You can check out the new Awakened trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.