Japanese outlet Livedoor News has announced that the BBC Proms occurring later this year, a classical orchestral festival held in London, will feature various video game musical performances. Kingdom Hearts, Shadow of the Colossus, Pokemon, and The Legend of Zelda are stated to be making musical appearances on August 1, 2022, by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in Royal Albert Hall.
No specific details on which songs were selected were provided, but we’ll be sure to keep you all updated when that information becomes known.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q&A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.