EA released a new trailer for the Dice developed FPS Battlefield V upcoming battle royale mode: Firestorm, launching Monday, March 25.
In the video, a narrator details what players can expect when entering the 64-player fight and what they’ll be able to do. In a typical online game mode, either solo or squad based, players will need to survive on the game’s map, which is the biggest map in the series to date. Vehicles will also be in this mode, and they range from tractors to boats and planes and everything in between. During a match, the playing field will become smaller as a wall of fire closes in on the players.
Additionally, the publisher has teamed up with Nvidia to create the recommended competitive specs for the PC version of the game:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor (AMD): AMD Ryzen 7 2700 or equivalent
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 8700 or equivalent
- Memory: 16GB RAMGraphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2070
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Available Disk Space: 50GB
Battlefield V is available now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, please check out our review of the game, and you can bet that we’ll be giving our opinion on the new mode when it launches on March 25.
Until then, you can check out the new trailer and some screenshots below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.