Atlus has announced that a plethora of their recent games are currently discounted as part of Black Friday. Each title on sale is listed below:
- Persona 5 Royal – Up to 50% off on physical and digital versions
- Soul Hackers 2 – Up to 50% off on physical and digital versions
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Nintendo Switch) – Up to 50% off all physical and digital versions
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster (Nintendo Switch, Steam, and PlayStation 4) – Up to 60% off all Remaster and Digital Deluxe Edition versions
- Persona 5 Strikers (Nintendo Switch and Steam) – Up to 60% off Digital Deluxe and Standard Edition versions
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (Nintendo Switch and Steam) – 40% off digital versions
Additionally, several pieces of merchandise via Shop Atlus will be discounted starting November 25, 2022.
Lastly, new accolades trailers for Soul Hackers 2 and Persona 5 Royal were shared, viewable below:
Persona 5 Royal is now available for PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Windows and Steam on October 21, 2022. There is no planned upgrade path to PlayStation 5 for PlayStation 4 users.
Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are also launching for modern platforms on January 13, 2023. The former is not available on any contemporary platforms, while the latter is currently only available on PC via Steam.
Soul Hackers 2 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.