Koei Tecmo has announced that the recently released Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream has received a notable update, adding the most challenging difficulty mode, LEGEND, and photo mode enhancements. The latter has new photo frames and poses, allowing for greater customizability when snapping those pics.
- If you missed it, check out our review of the title’s PC version.
- View why you should play the original Atelier Sophie.
- Check out the recently released launch trailer for Atelier Sophie 2.
- View the game’s commemorative launch artwork by NOCO.
You can view the tweet initially announcing this new update available for Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream below:
A free update is available for #AtelierSophie2!
— KOEI TECMO AMERICA (@KoeiTecmoUS) February 28, 2022
- Check out our interview with Atelier series producer Junzo Hosoi.
- View the collaborative artwork comprising Atelier Sophie 2, Tales of Arise, and Blue Reflection: Second Light.
- Tales of Arise and Atelier Sophie 2 are hosting free crossover DLC.
Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream continues the adventure of Sophie and Plachta, who have traveled on many new adventures. After leaving Sophie’s hometown of Kirchen Bell, the two stumble across a tree that Plachta has seen in her dream.
Upon inspection, they are pulled into a vortex, and Sophie wakes up in a world called Erde Widege, where she hears someone who sounds awfully familiar to Plachta. However, it’s not her friend Plachta, but a young alchemist with the same name. I’m sure you can see where this is going.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.