To commemorate the worldwide launch of Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream, Koei Tecmo has shared celebratory artwork illustrated by prominent artist NOCO, gorgeously depicting Sophie and some members of the primary cast in the background.
- If you missed it, check out our review of the title’s PC version.
- View why you should play the original Atelier Sophie.
- Check out the recently released launch trailer for Atelier Sophie 2.
You can view the tweet initially sharing this commemorative artwork below:
In celebration of #AtelierSophie2 launching on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Steam, we received this beautiful artwork from NOCO to share with you all.
— KOEI TECMO EUROPE (@koeitecmoeurope) February 25, 2022
- Check out our interview with Atelier series producer Junzo Hosoi.
- View the collaborative artwork comprising Atelier Sophie 2, Tales of Arise, and Blue Reflection: Second Light.
- Tales of Arise and Atelier Sophie 2 are hosting free crossover DLC.
Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream continues the adventure of Sophie and Plachta, who have traveled on many new adventures. After leaving Sophie’s hometown of Kirchen Bell, the two stumble across a tree that Plachta has seen in her dream.
Upon inspection, they are pulled into a vortex, and Sophie wakes up in a world called Erde Widege, where she hears someone who sounds awfully familiar to Plachta. However, it’s not her friend Plachta, but a young alchemist with the same name. I’m sure you can see where this is going.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.