Earlier this month, Gust and Liden Films hosted a dress week where fans of the ongoing anime adaptation of Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout sent in artwork of the theme. The anime’s official website then compiled the selected ones.
- The swimsuit designs for the main cast were also unveiled.
- Special dress designs for the main girls were unveiled.
You can view the officially compiled dress swimsuit illustrations of the Atelier Ryza anime via our gallery below, with each artist stated:
These compiled illustrations are sourced from the anime’s official website.
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.