Aniplex and Liden Films have revealed new key art for the upcoming anime adaptation of the Gust-developed item-crafting turn-based JRPG, Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout.
Unlike the previous key art, which only featured Reisalin, Klaudia, Lent, and Tao, this new illustration also contains Empel and Lila.
- Check out our article about the anime following its initial announcement, comprising key art, staff, and a trailer.
- View our previous coverage containing another trailer, character profiles, opening theme, key art, and release timing.
- Reisalin Character Trailer
- Tao Character Trailer
- Lent Character Trailer
- Klaudia Character Trailer
- Empel Character Trailer
- Lila Character Trailer
The companies also announced that the first broadcast of the anime will be an hour comprising two episodes back-to-back. This is the second Atelier game to receive an anime, with the first being the second game of the Dusk trilogy, Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky.
The following cast was confirmed:
- Reisalin Stout – VA: Yuri Noguchi
- Klaudia Valentz – VA: Hitomi Ōwada
- Lent Marslink – VA: Takuma Terashima
- Tao Mongarten – VA: Yui Kondou
- Empel Vollmer – VA: Hirofumi Nojima
- Lila Decyrus – VA: Haruka Terui
The following staff was confirmed:
- Director: Ema Yuzuriha
- Series Composition: Yashichiro Takahashi
- Character Design: Tomoyuki Shitaya
- Music: Kazuki Yanagawa
- Anime Production: Liden Films
You can view the anime’s new key art below:
The Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout anime adaptation will premiere in Japan on July 1, 2023.
You can view the full broadcast where this latest information and new key art were unveiled below:
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
- Latest DLC Launch
- Art Book Announcement
- Sells 300,000 Units Worldwide
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.