Atelier Ryza Anime New Info Broadcast Announced for Next Week
Koei Tecmo and Liden Films have announced that a new information broadcast for the previously confirmed Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout anime adaptation will be streamed on May 13, 2023, at 8 AM ET/ 5 AM PT.
Specifics regarding what to expect weren’t shared, other than the voice actors of the main cast being set to appear, and to look forward to an unspecified amount of news for this highly anticipated adaptation.
We’ll be sure to keep you all updated on any significant announcements made throughout this upcoming stream.
Check out our article about the anime following its initial announcement, comprising key art, staff, and a trailer.
You can set a reminder for the Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout anime information broadcast below:
The Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout anime is scheduled to premiere sometime during Summer 2023.
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
- Latest DLC Launch
- Art Book Announcement
- Sells 300,000 Units Worldwide
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.